Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oil and Gas Drilling in Northern New Mexico: A New Film

Reader Angela, who writes the excellent blog, http://www.highdesertchronicles.com/, reminded me of the recent film about our county's fight for its rights.

Here is the trailer for the movie, which gives an excellent picture of what a small community is doing to protect itself from oil and gas drilling.



 When I tell people where I live, more often than not, I hear, "Oh! You live in God's Country!"

Watch this video to see what they are talking about.




3 comments:

  1. owwww~ loved it! Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely God's country up there...I felt hugged by Him as soon as I came into the area. I didn't want to leave. ;)

    Thanks linking up! I love your blog, and hopefully we'll be blogging neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart and soul belong in New Mexico, but I'll take Seattle. Off to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! What's on your mind?